Saturday, August 2, 2008

shopping headache

My mom and I went to K-mart to go find Josh and Tanner and herself some running shorts for band camp. She said ''we are only going to this one store and then we will go home. SOOOOOOOOO we looked and looked and looked and didn't find any thing but my mom tried on several pairs of shorts and shirts but she didn't like them. Sooooo we went to Old Navy. We spent about 45 minutes there looking at the clearance rack and at T-shirts. My mom got me two T-shirts and found Josh and Tanner a pair of running shorts. After that we went to JC Pennies in the mall and I got board there and went to Fun Unlimited. My mom didn't find any clothes there so then we went to Dillard's in the mall and found me and Tanner a pair of shorts for school and Josh a nice pair of shorts to. But my mom still can't find any running shorts so we went to Shopko and she said that this would be our last stop. So right as my mom walked in she found a two pairs of running shorts for herself. Of course she had to go try them on. So my mom and I have found running shorts for Josh, Tanner, and my Mom. But she said while we were in an intersection ''we need to stop by Wal-mart and get some stuff for Dad's birthday. So we went to Wal-mart and got angel food cake, fresh strawberries, and cool whip. Then when we went to the checking stand my mom needed cash back on her debit card but the ladies card scanner wasn't accepting debit cards so after we had stood in line for 10 minutes we had to move to a different line and wait 10 more minutes. When we got to the other line the ladies debit card scanner wasn't working ether but she did it on her computer. When we got home my Mom made me a sandwich.
Total shopping time 3 1/2 hours

5 comments:

Keri said...

Boy what a nice Mom you have to make you a sandwich after a wonderful afternoon of shopping! What a lucky boy you are....

Matt S. said...

Wow, that's quite a story, Landon! Should I break out the BIG violins, or just the ity-bitty ones ;-)

Simply Lavender said...

Luved the shopping adventure story Yans!! Sorry it turned out to be such a boring and long time!
Shopping has a way of ending up like that! Especially clothes shopping! Now you know why it takes so long most times......you can never find what you like or need in the first store!
3 1/2 hours? I would need a sandwich too!! And a cookie! :)


HUGS.

Anonymous said...

lol! that made me laugh!!!
you are so CLEVER Yans...(not clover, clever!)

what kind of sandwich did she make you?
lol

Landon said...

my mom made me a ham and lettus sandwich. lol