Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun with my extended family!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went over to my g-ma and g-pa's house last Tuesday and we had some fun doing projects at their house and watching movies. The next day my g-pa and I went over to my cousins house and we played some base ball over at a nearby their house. After that we went over to McDonald's and got some ice cream because we were so sweaty. We went over to my aunts house and we drove down to the movie theater and watched a move. Then we went back to my g-ma's house and me and my cousin Justin slepped over and then we went back down to my aunt Amie's house and we went to the water park. That was really fun! They have a playground in the pool and we had fun on that.



Thank you grandma and grandpa for letting me stay over!!!!
Thank you Aunt Amie for letting me have fun with you guise!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome Landon! Justin had fun playing with you. You can come anytime.

abbie said...

that sounds so so so much fun what movie did you watch?

Simply Lavender said...

we always LUV to have you come!
Thanks for being such a great young man! You are the best helper!
It was a joy to have you and Justin here with us.
Glad you had such fun!
Cousin friends are the best! :)

HUGS.