Saturday, May 29, 2010

Today

I am boared right now so I decited to do a blog about today!

When I woke up I mowed the lawn and then helped my mom with the garden!!
We go a whole bunch of things; we got tomatos, cutecumbers, stawberries, and red, green, orange, and yellow peppers. We also got some rasberries from our neighboor, I am really excited about that. After that I took a 2 hour nap on my tramp. I needed one really bad. Then I came inside and watched part of a christmas story. Kind of random but I just felt like watching it.

Well that is about it.

1 comment:

Simply Lavender said...

Sounds like you guys worked hard getting the garden planted.
YUM! G'pa brought home the 3 green pepper plants and we got them planted on Sat.
I am excited to have a little garden this year. I talk to the plants, do you? I hope they grow and the bugs don't eat them.
Have a good week!